Very easy to make homemade chocolates are delicious and memorable for friends and family at Easter or at any time. You can purchase the template Easter chocolate in part or discount stores and a variety of chocolate in the local supermarket. With a little time and patience you will soon turn into a fabulous homemade chocolate.
Types of chocolate
Chocolate contain cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, sugar and vanilla. More powerful and richer than milk or white chocolate, which is usually the preferred choice for cooking.
Chocolate milk contains the same ingredients as dark chocolate but have added milk solids. Sweet, Kramer, soft in texture and less dense than dark chocolate.
White chocolate contains no cocoa solids, cocoa butter is mixed with sugar and milk and flavorings such as vanilla. Rich and soft and sweeter than chocolate milk.
Eat chocolate-dark, milk and white-can be used for cooking. Dark varieties include myrrh, simisoit, and sweet. Bittersweet chocolate can reach 80% of cocoa liquor and butter with a small amount of sugar. Sweet chocolate with a higher proportion of sugar and vanilla cocoa butter.
You can find good quality cooking chocolate in baking aisle of supermarkets. And in a sense similar to that of Brown, but has been replaced by a small amount of cocoa butter with vegetable fat to make it easier to withdraw, was able to organize without euphemism. Cheaper than normal eating chocolate.
Composite of chocolate sold in blocks or keys, and can be found in the supermarket baking. Replacing cocoa butter with oil, so it is easy to melt and set at room temperature without anger or vegetable fat. It does not have the taste and texture of chocolate, but perfect for cooking for the kids.
Melted chocolate can be in several different ways including on the stove, in the microwave or oven.
The Oven, place the chocolate in the Bowl are clean and dry, heat-resistant over a pan of boiling water. Make sure that no water or steam in a saucepan Brown, or he can take the chocolate. Stir constantly over medium low heat until the chocolate has melted.
Microwave-place chocolate in Bowl are clean and dry, microwave safe. Cook for 1 minute on medium high and then stir. Cook for 30 seconds and then stir again, the chocolate has melted.
The fireplace-Heat oven to 160 C place the chocolate in the Bowl clean, dry, and resistant to heat. Turn off the oven and place the Pan in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and stir, then put it back in the oven if required for a few minutes, remove and stir again.
Tips for melting chocolate
* Get into the size pieces Brown even before melting.
* Use a metal spoon to Stir the chocolate; wooden spoons and plastic retaining moisture which can cause the chocolate to seize.
* Always use metal or glass or ceramic bowl to melt the chocolate.
Make homemade chocolate
1. melt the chocolate for you, (see above), and then stir well to remove all the blocks.
2. pour the melted chocolate in the template so that they are filled to the top.
3. click on the template with your fingertips to remove air bubbles from the chocolate.
4. let the chocolate set until firm.
5. After setting Your chocolate really stiff, carefully pop them out of the molds.
6. use a butter knife to trim any excess Brown around the edges.
Tips for using chocolate molds "
* Never wash Your chocolate mold with SOAP and water. SOAP and water will remove the shiny prints, making it difficult to get out of the chocolate. Just wash in hot water.
* Always dry your template carefully after washing. It can also cause water spots will release the template easily stain Brown.
* If you mold, sticking to a very light coat them with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
* If you make a mistake, or if additional chocolate drops in the wrong place-do not touch it while it is still wet. Place the chocolate in the refrigerator or freezer to harden, then you can easily just pick a part does not want any.